Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Accountability starts today!

I have been contemplating starting a blog a lot lately, as reading other peoples' blogs on their quest for fitness, healthy living and financial responsibility has been very inspiring for me. I have a lot of random interests- at the forefront currently is eating healthily, getting fit enough to run a 5k, wedding planning, cooking and personal finance (esp my newest thing- couponing!). These posts will be a reflection of all of that, and will also function to keep me accountable in my daily eating and fitness habits.

So, for today:
Exercise- run 1 mile (9:59- woot!), 3 sets of 10 modified pushups, stretch

B: Oatmeal, yogurt
S: Kashi TLC bar
L: leftover warmed grilled chicken goat cheese spinach salad (yum!), carrots w hummus
S: originally planned apple/peanut butter, but the apple was rotten- ugh! So I had another Kashi bar, haha
D: grilled roast beef on whole wheat with one slice provolone, sweet potato fries
S: glass of wine

Starting measurements:
Waist: 28
Thighs: 18.5
Arms: 10.5
Hips: 37

Thoughts on running- I always wanted to be one of those people to which running came naturally. Alas, that has never been the case for me. I'm trying to change that, and the past couple of times I've gone running it hasn't been completely terrible. That is, I don't feel like I'm going to die the entire time. I am still waiting for that elusive runners high... I think if I go longer I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment