Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back!

Hi everyone! I am officially back from the honeymoon and am slowly getting settled back into my normal routine. Well, technically we got back early Friday morning. Bri stayed with me until he had to head back to VB Sunday to begin packing for his IA. It was incredibly difficult to have him leave. Yesterday work was super crazy yesterday after been out for two (glorious) weeks. I have SO much to write about (rehearsal dinner, wedding, honeymoon!!!) and a lot to catch up on in my reader. I came back to over 800 unread posts! I will be back at the end of the week with a proper recap... for now, here are some pictures from the wedding day that my awesome photographer posted on his blog.

Getting ready in the bridal suite! I loved my gown :) It has a lace up back so it took my matron of honor a long time to get it situated. She did an amazing job though!

My girls and I. Love them!


Some images from our first look.





Formal portraits!


Bridal portrait!


I loooove this image. I think I may use it on our thank you cards.




Sitting in front of fountain. Well, an empty fountain. I was nervous to do this because it was super muddy and we hadn't had the ceremony yet. I am glad we did though!



My handsome husband (yay!) and his brother David and best friend Jay before the ceremony. I think the photographer used a fish eye (?) type of setting or something.


My dad walking me down the aisle :)



The ceremony!



Just, you know, twirling in the park.







One of my faves!




The venue. It was amazing.



About to make our entrance as Lt. and Mrs. H!



First Dance :)



All of the rings.... Navy style!


I hope that everyone has been doing well! What's new in your world? I'm still on Hawaii time, haha. I'll be back and commenting on all of your blogs soon!

14 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, SO amazing!!!! Love, love, love! Thanks for sharing! All of it, the church, the dress-- just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful! Your photographer did a great job. I loved your venue and the bridesmaid dresses. Okay, I loved it ALL! You looked gorgeous!!! I am excited to hear more about the wedding details too. I am so happy for you and Bri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Everything looks fabulous! Glad to hear everything went off without a hitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear all about it! Your pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely AMAZING photos! I love them all so much! CONGRATULATIONS! The shoes look fab with your beautiful dress. You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie H! Glad to see you back! Your wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous. You and the hubby are a beautiful couple. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! I already stalked your photos on Joe Elario's blog last week - hehe! And I loved them! You looked amazing. Everything looks like it was just perfect. Welcome back to the blog world. How was Hawaii? We went there for our honeymoon as well. Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! You look absolutely stunning. It looks like everything was wonderful and I hope Hawaii was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so beautiful, Katie, especially you! I can't wait to read all about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back Katie! Oh my goodness, what impressive photos:) I got goosebumps looking at them!! You are so beautiful:) Good to have you back girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats. Gorgeous, stunning, amazing, beautiful! Your photographer did a beautiful job! I'm so excited for you- you were a perfect bride!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! You are a beautiful bride! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!! I love the pictures, you were such a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Katie, I'm glad you're back!! Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous & you made such a beautiful bride! I love the black & white image too :D

    ReplyDelete