Now I am supposed to list six lies and one truth about myself. Y'all have to guess which one is true!
- I was almost bitten by a cow in Ireland when I tried to pet it.
- I've practiced speaking Gaelic with a drunken old Irish man in Dublin.
- I can still do a back handspring.
- I was born without wisdom teeth.
- The most adventurous/out there food I've ever tried is bear meat.
- I was the lead vocal in my high school musicals.
- I love white zinfandel.
Now I am supposed to tag some peeps, but I have to head off to my appointments. If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged and play along!
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week, and I'll be back tomorrow with some trial run pictures! Happy Thursday :)